Draw up a contract to create a client's website with this downloadable Website Development Agreement.
- Each party will designate specific personnel to coordinate performance under the contract.
- Change orders must be in writing and submitted according to a procedure set out in the agreement.
- Procedure for project planning meetings.
- Timing for delivery of prototype and working model of the website.
- Confidentiality and nondisclosure clauses.
- Ownership of the deliverables belongs to the customer, except for pre-existing works already developed by the designer.
This Website Development Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your unique circumstances.