Protect yourself against claims for loss or damages by users of your website with these standard Website Disclaimers for internet service providers.
The disclaimers cover a number of common issues, including:
- posting of offensive or objectionable content to hosted sites,
- limitation of liability for damages or injury,
- posting of information in chat rooms, discussion rooms or forums,
- links from third party sites,
- no endorsement by the ISP of third party products or services,
- protection of the ISP's intellectual property rights in graphics and materials found on its websites,
- testing for viruses, trojan horses and worms,
- unauthorized use of copyrighted materials.
These Website Disclaimers for ISPs
are available in MS Word format, which can be converted to html for posting online.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016