West Virginia Fixed Rate Note
Write up a fixed rate Promissory Note for a mortgage loan in West Virginia with this affordable template form.
- The loan is secured by a Deed of Trust, under which the title deed is transferred to a trustee until the loan is repaid.
- The borrower will make monthly payments of principal and accrued interest until the loan is repaid.
- If there is any amount still owing on the maturity date, the borrower agrees to pay the full balance at that time.
- If the borrower fails to make payments as required, the note holder can demand repayment of the entire amount of principal and accrued interest outstanding.
- The borrower agrees to pay the note holder's costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in enforcing the Note.
- The West Virginia Fixed Rate Note is a plain language legal form, easy to use and understand.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016