WV landowners, do you let hunters hunt game on your land? Charge them a fee for the privilege with this West Virginia Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all laws and regulations governing hunting, shooting and environmental matters.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- No hunting or shooting within 200 yards of dwellings or designated safe zones.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This West Virginia Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 08-August-2016