Western Australia Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement
Prepare a Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement for Western Australia with this easy-to-use template.
- In this case, the landlord is the university housing authority.
- The student has the right to use the dormitory room, the facilities shared by all of the dorm residents (such as the bath, toilet, etc) and the common areas of the building.
- The landlord may deduct from the rental bond any arrears in rent, or the costs arising from any breach of the student's obligations.
- The student must notify the landlord immediately if s/he ceases to be a student of the university.
- Each of the parties may terminate the tenancy on proper notice, but the student must pay an early termination fee if the tenancy is terminated before the end of the term.
- The student will remain liable for the rent for the balance of the term unless a replacement tenant is found.
The Western Australia Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement is a downloadable template which is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016