Let retail business space in Western Australia to a commercial tenant with this Retail Premises Lease, under the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreements Act.
- Rent Reviews.. The lease contains procedures for both market rent and CPI rent reviews.
- Renewal. The tenant has an option to renew the lease for a further term if not in default.
- Charges and Taxes. The tenant must pay rates, taxes, and utility charges on the premises, any GST applicable to any payment, stamp duty on the lease, and any other costs payable by the tenant under the lease. The tenant must also pay reasonable legal costs for enforcing the lease.
- Guarantor. The lease assumes a guarantor will be guaranteeing the tenant's obligations, and contains Guarantee and Indemnity provisions.
- Insurance. The tenant must obtain all necessary insurance (public risk, comprehensive, worker's compensation) for the premises and the business. The landlord must insure the building for full replacement value.
- Application of Laws. If the tenancy is one to which the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreements Act applies, the provisions of the lease are subject to that Act.
- The template also includes a Tenant Guide, in accordance with the Act, and a sample set of Building Rules and Regulations.
This Western Australia Retail Premises Lease
template is in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to meet your specific needs.