Western Australia Retail Tenant Disclosure Statement
Western Australia landlords with retail space to let must provide prospective tenants with this Disclosure Statement Form 1, in accordance with the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreements Amendment Act 2011.
The Disclosure Statement includes:
- information about the building or shopping centre housing the premises;
- details of the tenancy, use of the premises, term of lease, fixtures and fittings;
- amount of rent, dates of rent payments, frequency of rent reviews, determination by turn-over of the business;
- additional charges payable by the tenant;
- tenant's special requirements (parking, after hours access, equipment, floor and wall loading, etc.).
This Western Australia Retail Tenant Disclosure Statement
form is a free PDF download. Updated for 1 January 2013.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016