(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Western Australia Student Accommodation Agreement


    Let a room in your home to a student with this Western Australia Student Accommodation Agreement.

    • The Agreement can be used for either a room and board tenant, or for board only.
    • The student tenant must pay a tenancy bond before the tenancy begins, as security for payment of the rent.
    • The student will have access to the kitchen, bathroom and other public rooms and areas.
    • The student must treat the home of the landlord and property with proper care and respect.
    • The student must use the room for personal use ONLY.

    This Western Australia Student Accommodation Agreement covers the special considerations that must be taken into account when letting to students.

    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 4955