Wisconsin Hunting Lease and Indemnity Agreement
WI landowners, do you let hunters hunt game on your land? Protect your land, your family and yourself with this Wisconsin Hunting Lease and Indemnity Agreement.
- The Hunting Lease template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all state laws and regulations.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
- Available as a MS Word template and fully editable so you can customize it for your needs.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Wisconsin.
Last Updated: 13-December-2022