Wisconsin Lease Co-Signer Agreement
This Wisconsin Lease Co-Signer Agreement is for any landlord who is signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student).
- A parent or guardian of the tenant must sign the Agreement.
- The co-signer agrees to allow the landlord to run a credit check.
- The co-signer guarantees payment of the rent, and that the tenant will comply with the rental agreement.
- Once signed, the form should be attached as a schedule to the lease or rental agreement.
- Provided in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Wisconsin.
Last Updated: 04-January-2022