Wisconsin Revocation of Power of Attorney
Cancel your Power of Attorney with this Wisconsin Revocation of Power of Attorney form.
- So long as you have mental capacity and can understand the impact of what you are doing, you have the right to cancel an existing Power of Attorney at any time, and revoke the powers you gave to your attorney-in-fact.
- Once you have signed the form, give a copy of it to the attorney-in-fact.
- You should also give a copy to any banks, financial institutions, medical facilities, etc. that had a copy of your original Power of Attorney.
- This is a free downloadable legal form in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used in the State of Wisconsin.
Last Updated: 08-December-2021