Wisconsin Transfer on Death Deed Forms
Pass your real estate property on to a beneficiary, without the need for probate when you die, with these Wisconsin Transfer on Death Deed Forms.
- The Transfer on Death Deed (also called a Beneficiary Deed or a TOD) is signed and filed with the Recorder's Office before the original owner passes away.
- Although the deed is re-titled in the beneficiary's name at this time, the original owner still has rights to the property and can do whatever he or she pleases with the property until the time of his or her death, without the permission of the beneficiary.
- The transfer is exempt from real estate transfer taxes under Wisconsin statute.
- This package also includes a Revocation of Transfer on Death Deed, so that you can cancel the TOD at any time after it has been filed, if you wish.
- These Wisconsin Transfer on Death Deed Forms are in MS Word format, and are easy to download and use.
Last Updated: 22-January-2021