Plan for the uncertainties of the future with this Wyoming General Durable Springing Power of Attorney.
A "springing" Power of Attorney becomes effective only if you become incapacitated. You can use this easy template to name your attorney-in-fact and give them the power to deal with a number of matters for you in the event that you are no longer able to do so for yourself. These powers include dealing with:
- your real estate property,
- banking and financial transactions,
- any stocks and bonds you own,
- your personal property,
- insurance matters,
- your pension and employment benefits,
- tax and legal matters,
- your business affairs and operations.
The Wyoming General Durable Springing Power of Attorney form does NOT give your attorney-in-fact the authority to make health care or other medical decisions for you.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Easy to download, fill in and print.
- You and your spouse or partner can each prepare a Power of Attorney with this form. You do not need to buy two copies.
Last Updated: 13-February-2017