Alabama Commercial Sublease
Business tenants in Alabama can sublet all or part of their space to a subtenant with this easy-to-use Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- This sublease can be used for offices, retail shops or other business premises.
- The subtenant must pay a security deposit to the original tenant.
- The subtenant pays rent to the tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease.
- The original tenant assigns its interest in the sublease to the landlord.
- The original tenant directs the subtenant to pay rent directly to the landlord if the original tenant defaults in any of its obligations under the head lease.
- The form is available as a downloadable MS Word template.
- This sublease agreement is intended for use in the State of Alabama.
Last Updated: 22-September-2019