Alaska Rental Agreement for Residential Premises
Rent a house, apartment, or duplex to a tenant by the month or week with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises for the State of Alaska.
- The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- Steps that the landlord must follow for returning the tenant's security deposit at the end of the tenancy.
- Provisions for termination by either party, in accordance with landlord-tenant laws.
- The template contains provisions covering prohibitions on smoking or cultivating cannabis and the use of marijuana by minors on the property.
- The file also contains a Lead Paint Disclosure form, as required by law.
- Also included is a Premises Condition Report to be jointly filled in by the landlord and the tenant at the beginning and the end of the tenancy.
- This Alaska Residential Rental Agreement is available as a downloadable MS Word template which contains instructional notes to help you complete it.
Last Updated: 06-June-2018