Alberta Joint Operating Agreement
Enter into a Joint Operating Agreement to govern operation and maintenance of Alberta oil and gas properties with this customizable template.
- The parties collectively own 100% interest in the subject lands and want to provide for the operation and maintenance of the title documents and the joint lands.
- All benefits, revenues, costs and expenses will be apportioned among the parties according to their respective interests.
- Provisions for selection of leases earned by drilling of prior lease earning wells, including method of selection if the parties cannot agree.
- The operator is responsible for making timely application for royalty holidays or abatements on behalf of the parties.
- The operator is given the authority to make GST elections on behalf of the parties.
- This Joint Operating Agreement is a downloadable and fully editable legal document that is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 25-July-2021