Alberta Pipeline Crossing Agreement
Draw up a Pipeline Crossing Agreement between two drilling companies with this contract template for Alberta oil and gas properties.
- Grant of Access. The owner of the pipeline (the grantor) grants the other company (the grantee) the right to construct a pipeline which crosses the grantor's pipeline right-of-way in a designated area.
- Costs. The grantee is responsible for supplying all materials, equipment and labour and for paying all costs associated with laying, maintaining, and removing the pipeline.
- Work Specifications. The grantee agrees to follow the grantor's specifications in digging the ditch and laying the pipe.
- Maintenance of Line. The grantee agrees to maintain the grantor's pipeline in good order during the work.
- Governing Laws. This Pipeline Crossing Agreement is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
- How to Get the Form. You can download the form immediately after purchasing it.
Last Updated: 27-July-2021