File a Quit Claim Deed on title to land situated in Alberta with this downloadable easy-to-use template.
- The party transferring the land (the Grantor) transfers its entire interest in the land to the recipient (the Grantee).
- The Grantor agrees to quit claim (give up any claim) against the land.
- The document includes the affidavits required to register the deed at the Alberta Land Titles Office.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 31-January-2022