Prepare the necessary forms to be completed by an investor in a real estate investment trust under an offering memorandum with this Subscriber Package for Trust Units to raise capital for a real estate development.
The investment is a private placement of trust units in a mutual fund (unit) trust to raise capital for a real estate development. The trust acts as the investment vehicle allowing the investors to pool their investment funds in long-term capital real estate and related projects.
The Subscriber Package contains the following forms:
- Private Placement Subscription Agreement.
- Instructions to the investor, including a list of all documents required to be submitted, depending on the investor's province of residence and the amount of the investment.
- Worksheet for Determination of Net Worth (Accredited Investor and Eligible Investor Exemptions).
- Representation Letter (for Accredited Investors resident in Canada).
- Representation Letter (for non-Canadian and non-US investors).
- Close Personal Friend / Close Business Associate Questionnaire (for Canadian residents).
- Risk Acknowledgement.
- Eligible Investor Status Certificate.
- Risk Acknowledgement under Blanket Order 31-505.
- Subscriber Acknowledgement and Consent.
- Distribution Reinvestment Plan, by which an investor can opt to reinvest all or part of any distribution proceeds.
The Subscriber Package for REIT Units (Alberta) forms are downloadable as a single file. All fully editable to meet your needs. Updated 2011.
Last Updated: 03-June-2021