Alberta Takeover Offer to Purchase Common Shares
Make a takeover offer to purchase all of the shares of an Alberta corporation for cash with this customizable template.
- The offeror wishes to purchase all of the common shares of a privately held corporation.
- The Board of Directors has approved the offer and recommends that the shareholders accept it.
- The offer is made for shares only, and does not include options or convertible securities.
- The offeror will not be obligated to complete the transaction if less than 90% of the outstanding shares are not deposited in accordance with the offer.
- If the offeror acquires at least 90% of the outstanding shares, it may acquire the remaining shares under the compulsory acquisition provisions of the Business Corporations Act.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 10-September-2022