Alberta Working Interest Clarification Agreement
Draw up a Working Interest Clarification Agreement with this contract template for Alberta oil and gas properties.
- Parties. The Agreement is between the title holders or successors in interest to title under existing leases.
- Purpose of Agreement. The participants all wish to clarify their interests in writing, because of various amalgamations, assignments, and corporate name changes since the original agreements were signed.
- Clarification. The Agreement sets out the current percentage working interests of the participants and provides for continued operation, maintenance and development of the petroleum leases.
- Successors. Each of the successors in interest will assume the rights, duties and obligations of their predecessor under the original agreement.
- Indemnification. Each of the parties indemnifies the others.
- Jurisdiction. This legal document is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
- How to Get the Form. You can download the MS Word template immediately after purchasing it. The contract can be modified to fit your unique circumstances.
Last Updated: 05-February-2021