Assignment of Business Assets
Assign and transfer ownership of the assets of a small business from a seller to a purchaser with this downloadable Assignment of Assets form.
- The seller assigns its business assets to the purchaser without any set-off.
- The seller certifies the accuracy of the records and accounts being assigned.
- The business assets being assigned will include all of the accounts payable, contracts, leases, inventory, and good will.
- The assignment forms part of the documentation required for the sale of the business.
- This is a generic template which does not contain references to the laws of any country or jurisdiction.
- Save time and money by preparing your documents yourself. Download, fill in, print and sign.
Last Updated: 04-May-2021