Draw up the constitution for an Australian proprietary company limited by shares (pty. ltd.) with this downloadable template form.
The Constitution form contains sections providing for:
- issue and surrender of shares,
- voting rights, payment of dividends, and meetings of shareholders,
- the company's power to make a call on shareholders, and the shareholders' responsibility to make payment after the call is made,
- notices to shareholders,
- transfer of securities,
- transmission of shares,
- procedures for general meetings,
- powers of the chairman,
- appointment, termination and obligations of directors,
- resolutions in writing,
- winding up the corporation.
Buy the Australia Constitution for Proprietary Company template by adding it to your shopping cart and going through the checkout. You'll be able to download the digital template immediately after.
Last Updated: 25-June-2018