Sale Agreement for Interest in Software | Australia
Sell and transfer your ownership interest in a software product to a customer under this template Agreement for Sale for Australia.
- The software application was developed specifically for the customer.
- The sale includes the source code and related documentation for the software.
- The parties agree that this is a sale transaction and not simply a licence for use of the software.
- All title and rights in and to the software passes to the buyer upon completion of the sale.
- The seller waives all intellectual property rights to the program, including moral rights.
- This Agreement for Sale is governed by Australian intellectual property laws and can be used in all states and territories.
Last Updated: 25-June-2018