Partnering Agreement for Marketing Software (Australia)
Set up a strategic alliance for marketing and selling new apps with this Partnering Agreement for software partnerships in Australia.
- The Agreement is between a software developer and a consultant who will assist in selling the software products within a defined territory.
- The relationship between the parties is not a joint venture, partnership or formal business entity of any kind. Neither party has the power or authority to enter into contracts on behalf of the other party.
- Customers must enter into a licence in order to use the software. A sample software licence is included in the package.
- The developer will pay commissions to the consultant on all software licences procured by the consultant.
- The developer is responsible for supplying and supporting the software and registering all intellectual property rights.
- The parties mutually agree to keep all information confidential.
- Each party indemnifies the other against claims and losses.
- The Agreement is governed by Australian laws and is intended to be used solely within Australia.
- The Partnering Agreement template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 23-May-2018