BC Agreement of Purchase & Sale (Commercial Property)
Buy commercial real estate property in British Columbia with this Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- The transaction is conditional upon the buyer conducting an inspection of the environmental conditions and state of title of the property, and being satisfied with the results of the inspection.
- The seller has the right to continue to market the property for sale prior to fulfillment of the buyer's condition.
- From the date the Agreement is signed, the buyer is authorized to conduct any due diligence, surveys, inspections and tests of the property it deems necessary.
- As of the closing date, the buyer assumes all responsibility for and releases the seller from any liability with respect to environmental issues connected to the property.
- This British Columbia Agreement of Purchase & Sale for Commercial Property is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 10-January-2021