British Columbia Parking Stall Lease
Rent parking spots to the public with this British Columbia Parking Stall Lease Agreement template.
- This parking lease can be used in connection with a residential tenancy to lease parking to a tenant, or it can be used separately for rental of a stall in a parkade or parking lot.
- The parking lot owner is not responsible for loss or theft of any items left in the vehicle.
- The parking space can only be used for parking the vehicle. The renter cannot store the vehicle in the parking space or perform any vehicle maintenance or repairs.
- The parking facility has the right to tow the vehicle if it is improperly parked, or if an unauthorized vehicle is parked in the space.
- Speeding in the parking facility is prohibited.
- This is an easy-to-use, fully customizable MS Word template.
- Intended for use only in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Last Updated: 14-July-2021