California Combined 3-Day and 60-Day Mobilehome Tenant Notice
If you have a mobile home park tenant who has failed to pay rent, utilities, or other charges payable under the tenancy agreement, serve them with this Combined Three Day / Sixty Day Notice for California.
- The form combines the Three Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit and the Sixty Day Notice to Terminate Possession (California Civil Code §798.56(e) & California Code of Civil Procedure §1179.10(a)).
- This form can be used for the first, second and third notice for nonpayment.
- The Notice includes information for the mobile home park tenant about how to obtain rental assistance under the State COVID-19 relief plan.
- If the tenant does not pay the outstanding amount as directed in the Notice, their tenancy will be terminated and they must vacate the premises.
- If they fail to vacate the premises, legal proceedings will be commenced against them.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of California.
Last Updated: 25-March-2022