Independent Contractor Agreement | Canada
Reduce your employer contributions by hiring workers as contractors instead of employees with this Independent Contractor Agreement for Canadian businesses.
- The independent contractor is responsible for remitting their own payroll deductions and taxes and for filing their own GST returns (if applicable).
- The contractor is not eligible for the company's employee medical benefits, pension fund or other incentive plans.
- The contractor agrees not to disclose or use any of the company's confidential information disclosed to the contractor during the term of the contract.
- This engagement contract template can be used in most Canadian provinces and territories. May not be valid in Quebec.
- You can cut costs and increase your monthly cash flow by retaining staff on a contractor basis. Buy and download the Independent Contractor Agreement for Canada today.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018