Risk Acknowledgment Form 45-106F4 | Canada
This Form 45-106F4 Risk Acknowledgment Form must be completed by individual investors in exempt private placements.
- This is a consolidated form that incorporates the amendments effective April 30, 2016.
- The form must be completed by individual investors in private placement offerings that rely on the Offering Memorandum Exemption from prospectus requirements under portions of section 2.9 of National Instrument 4-106.
- It includes two additional schedules which must be completed by each investor that is an individual resident in either Alberta, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Québec or Saskatchewan.
- The document contains information and instructions to help investors complete the form.
- Available in MS Word format.
- This is a free form provided by the British Columbia Securities Commission.
Last Updated: 31-August-2022