Sale Agreement for Interest in Software | Canada
Software developers in Canada can sell their ownership interest in a software application with this Sale Agreement template.
- The software being sold was developed specifically for the purchaser by the developer.
- The sale includes the source code and related documentation for the software.
- The parties agree that this is a sale transaction and not a license for use.
- All title and rights in and to the software will pass to the buyer upon completion of the transaction.
- The seller waives all intellectual property rights to the program, including moral rights.
- This Sale Agreement form is governed by Canadian intellectual property laws and can be used in any province or territory.
- Available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 25-March-2022