Prepare a Unanimous Shareholder Agreement for a Canadian corporation with this fully editable template.
Under this Agreement, one of the shareholders gives the corporation the right to operate a business as a distributor of certain licensed products, and grants the corporation a license to use its trade marks and other proprietary marks in connection with those products. Other provisions of the Agreement include:
- restrictions on the sale and transfer of shares,
- business of the corporation to be conducted by the directors,
- shareholder loans to be repaid on a proportional basis,
- annual valuation of shares, based on the net book value of the company's tangible assets,
- shares of a deceased shareholder to be repurchased for cancellation by the company,
- departing shareholders have a put option,
- non-competition provisions,
- buy-sell provisions for selling the interest of a departing shareholder.
The Canada Unanimous Shareholder Agreement with License to Use Trade Mark
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016