Save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by setting up a carpool with other folks who drive to work. You can put it in writing with this easy-to-use Carpooling Agreement.
- Carpooling saves you money on gas and reduces greenhouse gases by taking extra vehicles off the road. It's an environmentally friendly alternative to commuting solo that more and more people are taking advantage of.
- The members of the carpool can establish the rules for drivers and passengers with this fully editable form.
- The Agreement is not a legally binding contract but it does express the intent of the carpool members to abide by a code of conduct, and it places the responsibility for the safety of the vehicle on the driver.
- Drivers and riders are expected to contact the other carpool members if they will be late or absent on any day, and if they are having vehicle trouble and cannot drive on a scheduled driving day.
- The contract is generic and can be used anywhere.
- Buy, download and customize the Carpool Agreement and help make a difference.
Last Updated: 16-October-2017