Trademark License Agreement | China
Grant another party the right to use your trademark in China with this Trademark License Agreement.
- The owner of the trademark agrees not to assign the trademark or license its use to any third party, except for its subsidiaries.
- The owner will pay all fees to keep the trademark registered and valid.
- The owner will file the license agreement with the proper administrative authority.
- The licensee will not permit any third party (other than its subsidiaries) to use the trademark.
- If either party fails to perform its obligations, it will compensate the other party for economic losses suffered as a result of the failure.
- This is an English language legal form, translated from the original Chinese. A Chinese version may be required to make it enforceable.
- This Trademark License Agreement is a fully editable legal form that was drafted in accordance with the Contract Law and the Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018