Clickwrap Software License
Prepare a Clickwrap Software License for downloadable software with this easy-to-use template.
- A 'clickwrap' license is also called a 'click-through' license because the user has to click a button signaling their agreement with the terms before they can download the software product.
- The license granted by the developer is a limited non-exclusive license to use the software on the end user's computer systems (for a company, the license includes subsidiaries).
- The user can make a backup copy, but is not allowed to copy, modify, translate or reverse-engineer the software.
- This is a end user license (or EULA), meaning the license may not be transferred, sold or assigned to another party without the developer's prior written consent.
- The developer provides a limited warranty that the media containing the software is free from defects and indemnifies the user with respect to any defect in the product.
- This Clickwrap Software License is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 23-April-2018