Confidentiality Agreement for Consultant
Protect your company's sensitive business information from disclosure by outside consultants with this easy downloadable Confidentiality Agreement.
- Any outside consultant you retain to do work for your firm should sign the Confidentiality Agreement before they are allowed access to your premises, business records, proprietary processes, trade secrets and other confidential information.
- The consultant agrees to keep all such information confidential and not to disclose, use, copy or transfer any such information or materials without permission from the company.
- The consultant may not use or make mention of any of the trade marks or other business marks of the company for any purpose other than the performance of its duties.
- The company is entitled to injunctive relief in the event of a breach or threatened breach by the consultant.
- Consultants who breach the terms of a Confidentiality Agreement open themselves up to being sued. That's a powerful deterrent. Don't take chances with your proprietary data. Download the form today.
- Avalable in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 10-August-2023