Connecticut Agreement for Early Termination of Lease
Cancel a residential lease before the end of its term with this Connecticut Agreement for Early Termination of Lease.
- This form can only be used if both the landlord and tenant agree to end the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential units only. For commercial properties, you need to use a form specifically for commercial leases.
- The tenant must give written notice setting out the proposed termination date.
- The tenant agrees to pay a specified amount in order to buy out of the lease early.
- The template is provided in MS Word format and is easy to customize to fit your circumstances.
- This legal form is intended for use only for properties located in Connecticut.
Last Updated: 22-July-2019