Consignment Sale Agreement
Sell goods on consignment with this Consignment Sale Agreement form between a supplier and a dealer.
- Selling goods on consignment gives independent suppliers (such as artisans, crafters, and collectors) a chance to sell their products without the major expenses of opening a retail location, or the heavy workload of running a mail order business.
- You (as supplier of the goods) pay the dealer (as seller of the goods) a percentage of each consignment sale.
- The supplier retains ownership of the consignment goods until they are sold or until the dealer pays the supplier for the goods and takes over ownership of them.
- The dealer is authorized to sell the goods under the supplier's standard conditions of sale, including any applicable warranties.
- The dealer is responsible for proper storage of all consignment goods in its possession and for keeping the goods insured in the name of the consignor.
- This is a generic legal form which does not contain references to specific laws of any country or region. It is fully customizable to fit your needs.
- Buy and download the form, fill in the information, and sign.
Last Updated: 30-April-2021