Consultant Nondisclosure Agreement
Do your outside consultants have access to your sensitive business information? Make it a requirement that they sign this Nondisclosure and Non-competition Agreement before they gain access.
- The consultant agrees not to disclose or use any of the company's confidential information or trade secrets he/she has become privy to while providing consulting services.
- Any breach of confidentiality by the consultant may cause the company irreparable harm for which damages are not a sufficient remedy.
- The consultant has no proprietary rights in any of the company's confidential information and intellectual property.
- The consultant promises not to compete with the business of the company during the term of the consulting contract, and for a specified period of time afterwards.
- This is a generic legal form that does not contain specific references to the laws of any country or jurisdiction.
- Keeping your business data confidential is vital to your company's continued success. Protect it by having all third party consultants sign the Nondisclosure and Non-competition Agreement.
- You can download the form immediately after purchasing it. Available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 04-April-2018