COVID Release Form for Daycare | Canada
Are you providing daycare or babysitting services during the pandemic? You should have our clients sign this COVID Release Form for Canadian businesses.
- The client acknowledges they are aware of the risks of exposure to COVID-19 for themselves and for the child.
- The client states that they are voluntarily allowing the child to attend on the premises to receive the child care services, notwithstanding the risk of contracting the disease.
- The client releases and holds the facility and its employees, owners and directors harmless from any liability or claim for damages for illness, injury, death, disability or property damage.
- The client agrees to immediately notify the facility if the child or any member of the family tests positive for COVID-19.
- This is a Canadian legal template which can be used in any province or territory, except for Quebec where a French language version may be required in order to comply with provincial laws.
Last Updated: 08-January-2021