(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Declaration of Change of Name or Style | UK


    Register a change of name with the High Court Registry by swearing and filing this Form 301 Declaration of Change of Name or Style.

    • The declarant swears that he/she is the same person named in a court order entitling him/her to receive payment.
    • The declaration is required if you have recently changed your name by marriage, deed poll or otherwise.
    • The form must be filed with a copy of the marriage certificate or deed poll at the Court Funds Office in London.
    • UK Declaration of Change of Name or Style, Form 301 is a free PDF download.
    Download Type: Adobe PDF
    Last Updated: 02-July-2018
    SKU: 1178