Equipment Lease Agreement with Purchase Option
Lease equipment on a rent-to-own basis with this short form Equipment Lease Agreement with Purchase Option.
- The leasing company (lessor) retains ownership of the equipment during the term of the lease.
- The lessor has a right to inspect the equipment during the lease.
- The lessor will pay the taxes on the equipment.
- The customer (lessee) is responsible for maintaining insurance on the equipment during the lease.
- The lessor does not give the lessee any warranty or guaranty with respect to the equipment.
- This is a fully editable MS Word document that can be modified to fit your unique needs.
- This contract template is generic and does not contain specific references to the laws of any country or jurisdiction.
Last Updated: 18-June-2021