Lawyer Client Intake Questionnaire for Medical Malpractice Claim
This Client Intake Questionnaire allows lawyers to collect the information they need from a client to launch a medical malpractice claim.
- The 15-page form contains numerous sections for information gathering, including:
- personal details about the client, spouse/partner and children,
- employment background,
- the details of the alleged malpractice and the injury resulting from it,
- potential witnesses,
- statements or comments from other medical practitioners,
- medical expenses and other related costs,
- past medical history,
- criminal record,
- client expectations.
- Available in MS Word format and fully editable to fit your exact needs.
Last Updated: 03-March-2022