Merchandising License Agreement for Event
Grant merchandising rights to an official supplier of merchandise and products for an event with this customizable Merchandising Agreement template.
- You can use this template for merchandising products for sporting events, music festivals and other high profile events.
- The organizer grants the merchandiser a license to use trade marks, logos and other marks of the organizer in connection with the production and sales of merchandise. The marks must appear on all merchandise and packaging.
- Products must comply with the quality standards set by the organizer.
- The merchandiser cannot distribute products to third party vendors who are not acceptable to the organizer.
- The merchandiser will pay royalties to the organizer based on sales of products.
- The merchandiser must carry product liability insurance.
- The merchandiser must promptly notify the organizer in the event of an infringement claim.
- This is a generic legal form which is not country-specific, and can be used anywhere.
- The template is available as a MS Word download and can be easily customized to fit your unique circumstances.
Last Updated: 26-September-2018