New Brunswick Advance Health Care Directive
Make sure that your family and your doctor know your wishes for medical treatment in case you become unable to make health care decisions, with this New Brunswick Advance Health Care Directive form.
- An advance health care directive lets you give instructions regarding what types of medical treatment you want or don't want in case you are determined to be incapable of making health care decisions.
- Having a health care directive is crucial if you become unable to communicate your wishes.
- The form also includes information and instructions to help you complete the document.
- No need to buy separate copies for each family member. You can use this form over again as often as you like.
- The form is downloadable and easy to fill in and print. To get yours, just add it to your cart and check out.
- This Advance Health Care Directive form is compliant with the Enduring Powers of Attorney Act (New Brunswick) and is current to January 2021.
Last Updated: 09-March-2021