North Carolina Limited Power of Attorney for Purchase or Sale of Vehicle
Give someone you trust the authority to act as your attorney-in-fact to buy or sell a vehicle for you with this North Carolina Limited Power of Attorney.
- The power of attorney is ideal for situations when you want to buy or sell a vehicle but can't be personally present to complete the transaction.
- With this legal form, you can authorize your attorney-in-fact to sign the documents necessary to transfer ownership of the vehicle, pay or receive the purchase price, and look after all the details.
- The power of attorney will terminate on the date you specify in the form. If you don't specify a date, it automatically expires one year from the date of signing.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of North Carolina.
Last Updated: 03-March-2022