Nova Scotia Tenant's Notice to Quit
Give notice to your landlord that you are moving out at the end of the current lease term by serving them with this Form C Tenant's Notice to Quit.
- Notice is given in accordance with section 10(1) and 10(3) of the Nova Scotia Residential Tenancies Act.
- If there are multiple tenants, be aware that this Notice form ends the tenancy for ALL tenants and not just one.
- The Notice contains instructions on how to complete the form and serve it on your landlord.
- The form can be used to end a monthly, weekly or yearly tenancy, or for a manufactured home tenancy.
- Nova Scotia Tenant's Notice to Quit, Form C, updated Nov 2012.
Last Updated: 05-June-2018