NSW Rooming House Agreement
Let a room in a rooming or boarding house to a renter with this template Rooming House Agreement for New South Wales.
- The rental form can be used for either a furnished or unfurnished room.
- The renter pays for water, electricity and gas rates on a prorated basis. The renter also pays for their own phone charges.
- The renter must abide by the house rules.
- The renter must keep the room clean and must not cause damage.
- The occupancy can be by the week, fortnight or month.
- This Rooming House Agreement is intended to be used only in New South Wales.
- The template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 03-November-2022