Pennsylvania Mortgage Form
Place a mortgage on a residential property in Pennsylvania with this fixed rate mortgage form.
- The mortgage form contains both uniform (multistate) covenants under federal mortgage regulations and non-uniform covenants pursuant to Pennsylvania law, including discharge of the mortgage upon payment in full, and provisions for foreclosure of the mortgage if the borrower defaults.
- The mortgage secures the lender's position in connection with a loan and a promissory note signed by the borrower.
- This is a downloadable and fully editable legal template for single family dwellings.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Last Updated: 13-December-2021