Receipt and Release by Beneficiary of Estate
Estate executors, when you distribute property to the beneficiaries as set out in the Will of the deceased, have each of them sign this Receipt and Release form.
- The beneficiary acknowledges receipt of the estate property.
- The beneficiary releases the executor from any liability in connection with the beneficiary's interest in the estate.
- The beneficiary indemnifies the executor against any claims with respect to the distribution.
- This is a reusable form which you can use each time you make a distribution of estate assets to a beneficiary.
- The form can be used in any jurisdiction which does not have a statutory form.
Last Updated: 22-June-2021